Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2004

The SUPERHERO..



Let's get into serious business..



I was checking my e-mail a few minutes ago when I discovered something REALLY interesting with one of my mails. I read it and felt .... I'll tell you at the very end of the entry.



I've come across ANOTHER SUPERHERO! How astounding is that? He's our VERY own SINGAPORE SUPERHERO!



Acknowledge him or not? - It's totally up to you. *Grins*



Let me tell you more about him...



He's 28 this year - too old to be a SUPERHERO, don't you think so?



He's height 1.80M. Pretty tall huh? i'm just 1.73M. DAMN IT! He's weight, 78KG.



He likes to play basketball with small kids. Hey, you're a big-bully! He always pushed them down if they tried to get into his way.



He likes to sing; it's his passion. Oh, forgot to add a very crucial information about him. Recently, he auditioned for SINGAPORE IDOL. I bet he made it through the second round. I mean...He's a superhero, the judges have to bow to him!



And OF COURSE, he likes to watch movies with grannies. Preferably, comedies; he wants those grannies to die from laughter so that he can inherit their family fortunes.



Let's move on...



He wants you to print his pictures and make it into posters, glue them to the walls or your wardrobe!



Conclusion: He wants you to have NIGHTMARES or he wants you to FANTASISE HIM when you masturbate.



This is what he claims...



He's HANDSOME!



.....FEARLESS!



HE IS THE PROTECTOR OF LOCAL VILLIANS..




Pssh...He has a girlfriend. So there won't be any opportunity for you girls out there. Hey c`mon....Spiderman has Mary Jane. Batman has catwoman. So why can't he have one?



Okay enough said.



You must be dying to know who he is..



















Alright...I shall reveal..



















He's none other than...





























STEVEN LIM!







Ah`huh! I'm not lying. That's him, your SUPERHERO!



When he's not a SUPERHERO, he's a STREET EYEBROW PLUCKER.



Isn't he handsome?



GRANNY: *Shakes head and peed*



8 Year Old Girl: I want my mummy!! *cry*



Pierre Png: Absolutely SHAMELESS!



Phua Chu Kang: Wha say... SG Superhero leh...Don't pray pray ah!...



Rosy: Oi! Interested in him issit..? Go la... Be with him..



Trista: Thank god he didn't auditioned for being one of the twenty-five bachelors! *Sigh in relieve*



Undertaker: *Choke slam him*







This is him auditioning for SG IDOL...







Steven Lim: hahahah... you're looking at the future idol and that's me.. hahaha. Na ne na ne boo boo... you didn't get to audition. hahahaha.



Vicious. LOOK AT HIM LAUGHING AT YOU AND SAYING THOSE MEAN MEAN THINGS.



OH and check this out..



100 limited sets of HIS special edition glamour shots picture for sale.







8 Year Old Girl: WHERE'S MY MUMMY! I REALLY WANT MY MUMMY! THIS GUY IS PSYCHOTIC!



These 9pcs collection was shot and edited by renown professional model-shot photographer, Vincent.



I really pity VINCENT! WHY MUST YOU TAKE HIS PICTURES!??



I know.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TORMENT US AFTER WHAT HE DID TO YOU!



This full collection is for sale at SGD$10(free delivery) and includes 9 pcs of my 4R glamour shots pics published by my own registered company, Eyebrowser Trading & Marketing.





Anyone buying? ... I DOUBT SO!



Steven Lim:This is a very good, rare or once in a pink moon kind of collection for people who like/support me. It will also be a good investment too as I have a strong feeling I will become really hot by the end of this year. I will not disappoint my fans.



JUST SHOOT ME!





Ah... one more..







But wait...

Please be prepared.

It's gruesome..













































Steven Lim: I took a pic of myself in my favorite yellow swimming trunks! See! I make it look so good. Gorgeous..hey pls wipe your drool!



8 Year Old Girl: DAMN IT MUMMY! I HATE YOU. You're always not here when I needed you the MOST!





I AM DISGUSTED!



Steven Lim is shameless, an absolute disgrace, period.



What's your view? *winks*



If you want to view more of him, go to http://www.anzwers.org/trade/sghunk1976/sghunkweb.html



I don't see what's good about him..



Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment