Ads

Saturday, July 17, 2004

The fall of Icy Kingdom 

 

"Isaac, get out of the there!" someone screamed. 

 

"There is not enough time for me to do so!" I shouted back.

 

It was a total chaos; the earth was splitting, volcanoes were erupting and the skies were totally dark. People were fleeing for their lives but there was no where to run. Lava surged out from beneath the earth, destroying everything that was in its way.

 

I had no where to run, I was trapped. The lava was approaching my way. I'm going to be burnt to death, I thought.

 

But suddenly, a chopper came and I was rescued. From above, I saw people burnt to death. The lava destroyed everything at sight. I looked away form the scene. Tears trickled down my cheeks.

 

I thought I had managed to escape but then, something happened. Somehow, the chopper began to slow down. "What happened?" I asked.

 

 I looked at the engines and it was smoking. The engine was overheated and the chopper started to descend from the sky. But however, below was a pool of lava. 
 

 

"No!" I shouted.

 

And then, I fell out of the chopper and into the hot lava... 

 

I jerked out from my bed. What a nightmare! That was the third time I dreamt of doomsday.

 

My forehead was blazing hot and my body felt very weak. I knew I was coming down with fever soon.  And I was having a terrible headache.

 

I checked my temperature - 38.2.

 

Damn!

 

Hopefully, my fever will subside. I have a date tomorrow and I can't miss it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment