Ads

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tourist Screams Terrorists At My Shop

I was tending the shop today. I went there early like at 9. I don't know why I was needed to come down so early but nevertheless, it was still alright for me.

It was like zombie town till 1pm when it got alittle crowded.

I was like goofing around with my neighbours.

Then came a few people into my shop. First customer bought a pair of glasses. French people.

Then came another two whom were couples whom looked like tourists. So they came and browsed through the items on display. I decided to strike conversations with them.

"Good day ya?"

"Yes, yes very good day..." the lady said.

"So you all tourists?" I asked.

Then the guy looked at me, "No! no we are not terrorists! We are not terrorists!"

Okay piped down already, I thought.

The lady told the guy that I was saying tourists instead of terrorists.

"Oh, we tourists, not terrorists!"

"Where are you from?"

"Iran...." said he.

Ah, I see.

"How long will you be staying in Singapore?" I asked.

They looked puzzled and she replied, "Stay Singapore very good. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment