Ads

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cursed Monday

My Monday for this week was cursed. When I woke up, I had diarrhea. I kept on going to the toilet. Then my left arm was numbed due to the intensed bowling I had during my Genting trip.

Then when I was already on the train to work, I realized I didn't bring my shop key and had to take the train that was going back to my place. I walked out of the train station and it started raining.

Afterward when I was in the train, I overshot the stop that I was supposedly to alight at. Then, diarrhea again.

I had to rush to my other half's house because something happened. I took a bus from my workplace but then realized I took the wrong bus which led me to Bukit Panjang. I went to take the LRT but I boarded from the wrong directions.

When at my honey's house, I accidentally hit my head on the wall, spilled F & N orange on my honey's desktop table, spilled chocolate crumbs, and then got the most upsetting news from someone close.

It was a terrible day. When I was on my way home, I tripped but lucky enough, I did not fell. I stepped into a puddle of mud; shoes dirtied.

Now, who can have more bad luck than me in a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment