Ads

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Inferior To Nothing

I have to admit that I do feel inferior sometimes when I am with my honey. You know something, my honey had a choice of choosing me and a stockbroker when I first dated my honey.

It was excrutiating because I, at first, knew that I couldn't stand a chance compared to the stockbroker. I was younger, less richer and less matured in thinking, thus I knew I wasn't able to match up to him.

But one thing that stands out for me is my personality and wits.

Just today, like two hours ago, I raked up the past; I tried to pretend that I was upset. My honey, not knowing that I just wanted to see my honey's reaction got angry too.

I knew my honey care and love me alot. I just want some assurance. Yes, I am greedy to have more than I already have. But I needed to, else I will still feel inferior.

I love my honey alot and it's already like coming 5th month.

What keeps us apart always brings us together.


I have readers from china and not many of them understand my english. So I decided to translate most of my future entries in Chinese too!

我必须承认, 我有时感觉下等当我是用我的蜂蜜。您知道某事, 我的蜂蜜有选择我和股票经纪人选择当I 第一次约会了我的蜂蜜。 它excrutiating 因为I, 起初, 知道我不能有机会与股票经纪人比较。我更加年轻, 富有和成熟在认为, 因而我知道我没有能匹配由他决定。 但代表我的一件事是我的个性和机智。 今天, 象二个小时前, 我倾斜了过去; 我设法假装, 我让烦恼。我的蜂蜜, 不知道, 我想看我的蜂蜜的反应也是生气。 我知道我的蜂蜜关心和爱我alot 。我想要一些保证。是, 我比我已经有是贪婪有更多。但我需要, 我更将感觉下等。 我爱我的蜂蜜alot 并且它已经在象的第5 month 。 什么总保持我们单独带来我们。

No comments:

Post a Comment