Ads

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Rules Of Life

I will be turning 23 soon. I just hope people will see me in a different light now that I am getting older. I know how to take care of myself and I have been trying to be really independent.

Sometimes people worry too much for me. And sometimes I don't know why they do so. Is it because they thought that I can't take care of myself? Or they still want to treat me like a little kid?

I'm all grown up. It's time to slowly remove all those unneccessary worryings for me. I don't need that and I don't think anyboy need that too.

I am and will be a filial son. I am and will be a true friend. I am and will be a faithful lover.

I have to write this down because I think it is a need for me to do so. I'm old enough to take car of myself.

So to end this short entry, I think I can't differentiate weekdays and weekends already. It's like jetlag or a dumb person.

Person A, "Hey do you want some milk?"

Five minutes later, after staring into blank space, "Yeah sure."

P/S: I am in good hands of my friends. They're nice people who care and understand me. So no worries, I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment