Ads

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Rare Encounter With Utt!

I was like talking to my friends when suddenly I heard a familiar voice. So so familiar! I turned around and saw Utt! My eyes widened. 'Is that you Utt?'


My idol is in Singapore!? Oh my god! There was another VJ with him but I have forgotten her name!



Then, I was so excited, I secretly took a photo with him! Hahaha!




He noticed that I was photographing him! He tapped my shoulder and asked, 'Did you took a photo of me?'

I nodded my head.

'Are you the blogger, Icyboy?'

Oh..........................

$(*(*!(&%(@%&!_!)#!_)

Sweetness!

'I change to another blog username which is Issacritz.'

I didn't talk much since he was rushing for time. It was so rushy that I have forgotten to take a photo with him! Darn!

The photo may be blurry but the video below isn't. It's a video of Utt talking behind me, hahaha.


It's rare to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment