Ads

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm Not Superstitious. I Am Just Cautious!

I am not really that superstitious. I am just being cautious. I cannot eat certain food if I am not allowed to consume on that particular day. I will wear red when things become gloomy or when I think I will be getting bad luck.

I will jot down my dreams and remember the details of the dream because 80 percent of them come true which is pretty scary.

I will follow signs.

Like maybe I give an example.

Just two days ago, I saw a dead bird and two hours later, Aileen's dog, Milo, passed away. And I am pretty sure I had a few dejavus.

I also can't mix with certain religions, not that I despise them or something but I just can't. I will get bad luck!

Jaishree and my honey know what I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment