Ads

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Guy Who Smelt Like Butter

I was on board the train and squeezed my way in. I stood next to 2 girls, 1 bangladesh guy and 1 big guy who seemed to be perspiring alot.

As usual, I listened to my mp3 and did not bother my surroundings.

But then, I smelt something weird. It was a nice weird, not a bad weird.

Then I lowered my mp3 volume and heard the girls' gossiped. "Did you smell it? I can smell butter... Yummy. Where is it coming from?"

The girls, together with me, looked around to see where the butter smell came from. There were no food on the train. Nobody was carrying any food.

Then I smelt it again, very near me.

I turned to my right and saw the perspiring guy. IT WAS HIM!

He smelt like butter!

If he was a food, I would engulfed him right away. Maybe that's where it came from; his sweat from his fat and he ate butter previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment