Ads

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Not a Shoes Person

I am not a shoes person and neither am I a branded person. But I realized that branded items can last longer than those normal stuffs. When I think again, it may not neccessarily be true. If the owner is good at taking good care of his items, it will definitely last long let it be of normal brands or branded ones.

Like I say I am not a branded person and will still not be a branded person. But I realized that if supposedly I am working in a well-renown place, I would need to have good-looking outfits, which also include shoes.

To me, when I buy branded items, those items become sacred to me. I don't normally use them.

My first owned pair of working shoes are the shoes I bought from this normal-not-a-branded retail outlet.



I thought it seems fine but as time passed by, the pair of shoes's condition deteriorated.




Then I bought rockport shoes which are waterproof. I didn't really get to wear this pair of shoes because they are oversize.

Then came Pedro.









This Pedro shoes is costly. It's like 150 plus dollars and I can eventually use that money to buy like new briefs. Does it make sense to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment