Ads

Friday, March 28, 2008

Pretending To Buy

Liars. They are simply lying. They can just say, "Thank you but I'm not interested."

Though it seemed harsher but at least it does not give us hope of thinking that they will buy the items and we, will be happy of it. Pui!

Person 1, "Wah very nice leh! Can I wear this with my jeans..."

Person 1 is someone whom will asked for your opinions and agree with you, put the items back on the display and then slowly walk away.

The person is trapped in your shop and you focusing your attention to the person 100%. The person does not know how to get out of the shop even though he or she can simply walk away. He or she is the type of person who will not want to hurt your feeling thus...

Person 2, "I will come back again later, okay? I need to get something first."

And you wait and wait and wait. They never come back.

These people should be shot.

Well, okay, they shouldn't. Because I am like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment