Ads

Monday, December 31, 2007

Top 10 Popular Songs

If the song is really awesome, I will keep on repeating the song. It can be 100 to 150 times a day for all you know. So now I shall do the top 10 popular songs.

Number 10.

4 years since this song was released, I am still not tired of listening to it yet.



Jewel - Stand.


Number 9.

Angela Ammons - Always getting over you.



I love this song alot. It is really very catchy.

Number 8.

Robyn - Handle me.



Number 7.

A very catchy song indeed.



Aly & AJ - The potential breakup song.

Number 6.

Enrique Iglesias - Do you know.



The ping pong song.

Number 5.

Fish Leong - Si Lu



A sad song sang by a powerful singer.

Number 4.

Beyonce - Get me bodied.




Number 3.

Rihanna - Umbrella.



I just don't know. Whenever I listen to this song, it gives me a mix feeling. Sometimes sadness just comes gushing in, sometimes I feel happy listening to this song.

Number 2.

Hey, hey, you, you, I wanna be your girlfriend!



Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend.



Number 1.

Ayumi Hamasaki - Jewel.



Every day and each day I will definitely listen to Ayumi's Jewel more than once. The day this song was released, I lsitened to it 40 to 50 times a day for 7 consecutive months. Till now, I am not sick of listening to the songs.

Ayumi Hamasaki rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment