Ads

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Most Heralded Princesses

Star Awards was finally over with all the much hyped and fun entertaining performances by most of the special guests.




I was shocked that Jeanette did not get into the top 10. She has been holding ground for 3 years already till this year's star awards when she failed to secure a position in top 10.




That left me shocked.




It was no surprise that Dawn Yeoh did not even make it to top 14. She's too cutesy and her voice is too anime. She dressed up like one too. She has to change her style and her acting isn't that impressive.






It was no surprise that Felicia Chin manage to enter top 10 with ease. With a blog which has 100,000 readers a day, it's no wonder she can get in easily. She has a huge fanbase. And she is a credible actress.





It is no surprise if she is the next Zoe Tay.



Jesseca Liu is also a credible actress but from my point of view, she will be the next Xiang Yun. She's really, really good. She's modelesque. But I just don't think she'll be the next Zoe Tay.



As for Fiona Xie and Joanne Peh, they were both booted out. And I think it has something to do with their personalities.




Like most people say, "One is a bitch while the other is too straight-forward."

Well, those who manage to get into the top 10 deserved the trophies.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.12.07

    This blog shows good balance of personal and entertainment. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28.12.07

    I dont think Joanne is straight forward. I mean I dont think just because she is straight forward, she doesn't get the votes. She is still very likeable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28.12.07

    this is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28.12.07

    jecant_girl@hotmail.com do add me! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete