Ads

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fried Oyster Surprise

My baby went out with companies and being the unreasonable me, I was telling my baby that I was craving for fried oyster and there was no food at home. Of course, I was just kidding of asking my baby to come all the way from Holland Village to Jurong just to pass me the fried oyster.



I swear I called my baby a few times and my baby told me the location. My baby was still at Holland V. But surprise, surprise, surprise. My baby told me to get dressed and come down to the void deck.





I asked why.





My baby persistently told me to come down.





When I opened the door, I realized the gate was locked so I asked my baby to come up and wait at the lift lobby. I thought of a way and then I realized the only way to come out from the house is to jump out of the window.





I did so and met up with my baby.




My baby bought me fried oyster. Oh my god! My baby came all the way from Holland V just to get me fried oyster.


I am definitely very touched.


I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment