Ads

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Formality, And A Fabulous Time

Three days ago, I met up with my baby and Irene to have dinner at Stirling Road. At the coffeshop there, there is a seafood stall. We thought of having dinner there.


And it is a must that I order Omelette with baby shrimps. I mean I just want to eat the omelettes.


For the first time I thought the sambal Kangkong was very very nice. It is my first time to aprreciate vegetables.




And curry fish head but I didn't really like it because I don't like fish.


Yesterday, my baby and I went to Orchard.




And I dressed formally because we wanted to go to Star Awards.

Afterwards, my baby shopped for presents for friends for Christmas.


Swarovski and Chomel.


And this is the new shoe that I just bought. Somehow, I took the wrong size. It was freaking tight.

So I decided to throw them away.



Then my baby and I went to Starbucks to relax before proceeding to my baby's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment