Ads

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Surprises

I was amazed at how fast my baby can get LOVE 2000 and Buffy, the vampire slayer DVDs. I have been searching for these two shows for quite some time already and finally, my baby found them.

Just last week, my baby gave me Buffy, the vampire slayer season 5 DVD as an early Christmas present. I was so so elated. Not that there's aren't any Buffy, the vampire slayer DVDs here but to get season 5 here is like having to wait for 10 years.


I thanked my baby for buying Buffy, the vampire slayer season 5.



Looks like I am going to be busy watching the drama serial on DVD.

Then just two days ago, my baby did another impossible mission. My baby got me the Japanese drama serial, LOVE 2000.

It is one of my favorite Japanese shows last time and still is.

I did not know how my baby could manage to get the DVD since Japanese VCDs and DVDs are no longer available in Singapore already.



Oh my, I love both of my Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment