Ads

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rajah Inn and Changing Appetite

A few days ago, my baby and I went to Cafe Cartel first then to Changing Appetites which is located at Marina Square basement floor. The food there were uber delicious.



There were not much delicious food at Cafe Cartel. I was yearning for delicious desserts but there weren't any at Cafe Cartel.


So we proceeded to Changing Appetites.

We got the sofa seats!


Yummy, that is one delicious chicken with cheese and mango toppings.




And for desserts, we ordered waffles with ice-cream and bananas and strawberries and mudpies. Damn, those were good stuffs.
Two days ago, Joanne, my baby, Aileen and I went to Rajah Inn to have a feast.



Aileen arranging the culteries.


I think I am getting fatter by the day.



Joanne aka Liberty Statue.


Throughout the entire time, I didn't even dare to go anywhere near the boiling water. My baby was the one who helped me get the food out of the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment