Ads

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rotational Words

So I have been away for quite sometime without any proper, that I have to apologize. I am really really busy with my work and my new love life. I'm, now and then, looking for advertisers for my blog.

I hardly have enough time for myself but I am not complaining. I've been spending alot for the past two weeks and it scares the hell out of me because it's been quite some time since I spent so much.

Just last week, I bought 4 new pair of shirts and 2 pair of pants which totals up to $200. And then I went to book a hotel for Christmas Eves which is like $200+ and all the gifts I bought for my friends and significant other for Christmas which totals up to $700.

My expenditures for last week totals up to $500 on food, $260 on transportations. So if I sum up everything, I spent $1660 within like eleven days.

Haha, I better start saving starting from now!



I was surfing youtube, and I came across a very funny video. Between intelligence and stupidity. There's a limit to intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment