Ads

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Three Outfits For The Festive Day

This is so so fun. I love Christmas and I really enjoyed spending time with my baby. Next, New Year's eves and then Chinese New Year and then Valentine's Day.

Sidetrack abit, I have deleted my facebook. It's getting mundane. Apart from that, it's been quite long since I chatted online in IRC. Ever since I know my baby, I've deleted the useless program. Muacks!

I met my baby and I wore my first outfit. I thought since we were going to town, I have to dress up.


Then we headed to the hotel I've booked and stayed there for a night. We unpacked our stuffs and got ready to go out for lunch.

That was when I wore my second outfit.

It's like having summer party back then in Australia.

At night, we packed away the food that we bought and decided to eat in our room. Much more fun that way.

I just love Christmas so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment