Ads

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Psycho Freak & His New Handphone

I am, let me repeat, I am not a fan of New Urban Male. I only go there when I have to buy preents for my male friends who are metrosexuals. The last time I was there was to buy a bag for one of my friends.

Then just yesterday I went to NUM at Heeren to buy tee shirts.


Let me repeat, the tee shirts are not for me but I was curious how I might look like in their tees.

Tyra Banks, 'Give me some good poses! I need good poses!"


Tyra Banks, "I am going to take close ups! Pose pose pose!"


Tyra Banks, "Give me profiles!"

This bitch just wouldn't stop talking.


Tyra Banks, "Smile! Don't look gloomy in front of the cameras! Give me a Hahaha! Give me a smile!"

Oh my god bitch, just shut the hell up!

Gosh, my arms are so small and skinny, they may break anytime judging from the photos.

Okay enough of poses, can you see what I was holding?


Evil Twin, "Vibrator?"

No, you asshole.


Evil Twin, "Concealer?"

It's my new handphone!



Nice?

For two and a half years, I have been holding onto a non camera handphone, so its time for a change.

I bought this handphone for 438 dollars without plan.

1 comment: