Ads

Monday, December 17, 2007

Spending The Night At Baby's House

Yesterday night I spent the night at my baby's house and I ordered Macdonalds for the entire family. They're nice people especially my baby.

I told my baby that we must clean the room. It was so messy. So we decided to go to my baby's house early and do a room cleaning.

I helped my baby to rearrange the stuffs on the tables and throw those useless stuffs.

Now its must more nicer and neater and cleaner. Next step is to clear the wardrobe. After all these are done, I'm going to buy my baby a new wardrobe and another small wardrobe for my clothes too.

My baby's house is my second house.


Yesterday I was so engrossed with PSP that I think I neglected my baby a bit.


There's only one game at PSP and that's Final Fantasy. But still it rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment