Ads

Friday, December 28, 2007

Top 10 Hot Female Celebrities

I am doing the top 10 celebrity hot list. Who's hot and who's really, really hot. I am placing them in accordance of my likings.

Singapore celebrities, I'll do after this. But as for now, let's put them in accordance to their hotness, rated by yours truly.

Number 10.

The number 10 actual spot belonged to Julia Roberts but then again, I remembered that Jennifer Love Hewitt is very pretty and she deserves to be in the top 10.



Number 9.


The first time I noticed her was when she acted in 21 grams. A credible actress.


Number 8.


Caridee! She is the best top model of all the seasons.




Number 7.



I know most of you only noticed her when she acted in Heroes but I have notice her way long before that. I fell in love with her in Final Destination.



Number 6.



Jewel Kilcher; my favorite singer!

Number 5.


Scarlet Johansson.



Number 4.





Hayden rules!

Number 2.





Jessica Alba is hot hot hot! I love her to bits!



Lindsay Lohan is way way cool and pretty! Team Lindsay!


Number 1.




I've been watching Buffy, the vampire slayer season 5 and I think she is pretty cool. I am a fan of hers. She is a role model to all the girls around the world. And therefore, she deserves the number 1 spot.

Yes, I believe most of you thought I would put Lindsay first but seriously, Sarah deserves the first spot.

2 comments:

  1. jessica alba is pregnant i heard.

    wonder true anot http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20165722,00.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think beyonce or rihanna should be in. haha. i love your blog. (:

    ReplyDelete