Ads

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Stupid Questions / Incoherent Blabberings

Hey Mike, do you rather have sex with girls who moan monotonously or girls who screams to the top of their voice?

Mike was stunned by the question I asked.

Chocolate dipped in chilli sauce or cheesecake dipped in curry?

Mike, "Huh..."

"You like girls who are tall with big big boobs or girls who are short with very small boobs?"

Mike, "What the..."

He was going crazy.

Enough of him, I think I drove bob to nuts too with my incoherent blabberings.

Bob, "Damn, we're going to go back home pretty late today."

"I know. It's like eating apple and pizza together."

Bob, "..."

"And it's like having a Mona Lisa potrait displayed at Abigail's house," I ,myself, have no idea what I was talking about.

While others go crazy, Wei Siong responded well to my incoherent talks.

Wei Siong, "It's like chicken and vanilla ice-cream right?"

They say I'm going crazy. But let's ask the experts instead.

We talked to Madam Morselle.

So what can we conclude from icyboy's incoherent talks?

"I believe he's not him."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Lily.

"He's possessed. A spirit is trapped in his body. That's not him talking. It could be a child spirit who lost his way. Thinking that or maybe icyboy resembles like the child's father, the child spirit entered his body."

"Sounds complicated..." they said.

"Get a priest to cleanse him as for I am of no help."

No comments:

Post a Comment