Ads

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dearest M; The Comfort

"I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."

I dare to dream. I dare to take up challenges. I am me.

"Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest."

I know you are troubled when I saw you acting strangely at the memorial. I didn't dare question as for I did not want to worsen things. People often judge you with your past but a few doesn't. If you did not do any wrongs, when others accuse you to have done so, close your eyes, take a deep breath and explain to them.

And if it doesn't get to them, then you have to make them trust you again. That's how life works.

All were silent went we were at explanade and then you cried. I'm not a good comforter. I'm sorry. But I did not want to see you sad.

I tried to dry your tears but you brushed my hands off. I knew why you did that.

I knew.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."

I teased you a couple of times to liven things up. (Insert laughters) Silly M! But don't get me wrong.

M, you have many many things in life which I believe are not yet complete. Finish them.

Dear M, can you still give me those eyes of yours?

Or I shall gorge them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment