Ads

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mr. Diva

There are rules to be a Mr. Diva ( I am not too sure what's the appropriate word for the guy term of 'Diva'.

- Be Fucking late and I mean really really late. I met my sweetie an hour the actual time yesterday. The worst case was when I had to make yahn wait for me 21 hours.

- Don't apologize for the things you've done wrong because you're a fucking diva!

I have to strike that point out because I do apologize if I commit a mistake. *thinks* Wait! I would not apologize if it's a minor mistake. And the other party will be fucking angry.

- A diva has a heck care attitude. And nowadays, I'm adopting that.

- A diva wear at least 4 - 5 different clothes in day when he/she is out.

- They have their own hairstylist, make-up artist and alot of bodyguards.

I have my own hairstylist!

- You have to shop alot.

- A diva cancels her/his appointments when neccesary or even when it's not neccesary.

Seriously, I'm good at this. *Smiles*


And...

Eveybody loves Icyboy85.

No comments:

Post a Comment