Ads

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The 2nd Month Celebration: The First Day

They were so many downs and yet again, we quarreled. The day before we meet, I decided to shortened our conversation on the phone to aviod any other misunderstanding before meeting. At the same time, I miss you so much since I felt that it has been long since we last met.

I was feeling a little unwell so we decided to meet at 3 at City Hall MRT Station. The moment I saw you, I wanted to hug you so badly but I believe both of us were feeling a little awkward with each other since 1) it has been a while since we last saw each other, 2) we did not know how to express our feelings to each other.

We went to the nearest cybercafe to print our certain documents before taking a cab to the chalet at Changi Village.

The moment we arrived, we were looking for the place. Shocked we were when it was actually a flat that seems a little run down from the exterior of the building but nevertheless all we were thinking about was to have a great time with each other.

We reached the supervisor's room, took the keys and proceeded to our unit.

It was a three room Changi holiday flat.

The flat has two bedrooms.

Oone for ours, the other one for the guests.


The kitchen. Seriously, my sweetie didn't like the toilet.

We need to fill up the table with food fast!

Tadah!

I invited my close friends and we had great fun at night!

Syaiful, Sham, where were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment