Ads

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Grateful

The few things in life I'm grateful to have are families and friends and of course, my other half. Without them, life would be rather dull and one dimension. They are my strengths. They are my support. They are my love ones.

I was so afraid a few days ago when I was not on talking terms with my mum. We didn't really communicate with one another for three days. I wondered why and even asked my other half, "Why isn't my mum responding to my messages? She hasn't call yet?"

Then I realized that my family is very important to me.

My mum and dad and my grandma are the supporter. They are always there for me. My sister is my partner in crime. (Insert laughters). She's really fun to be with.

And my best friends, Yahn, Edison, Ivan, Jaishree, Mira, Brandon, Sham and Syaiful. These people are those whom I know from the net. they started off as my blog readers and there after my friends. We hang out with each other except for Jaishree and even talk crap about life.

And of course my long years friends, Janet, Durka, Devi, Erlina, Salimie, Michelle and many more.

Not forgetting, my other half and M.

These are the people that kept me going. There are those I cherish and will never let go.

Why am I writing all these? Because I want them to know that I appreciate them. I am their friends. And I will never let them go.

You very drama-mama leh! said Jonathan.

I guess it would be a waste if you don't watch the movie, Click, starring Adam Sandler. It's a funny show but wait till you watch the ending... It's unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment