Ads

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Dota Craze

I'm hooked to this game I've recently played, Dota. I thought at first it would be rather boring because I was killed many a times and I did not earn any money at all. Pathetic. But as I played more often, I gained the momentum.

I managed to kill quite a few but only those weaker than me. My favorite character, Lina Slayer. Don't know what the hell I'm talking about? Who is Lina Slayer? PLay the game and you'll know it.

I hate the feeling of being killed.

I played Dota just last week.

Afterwards, we went to the restaurant next to Grandlink Mall.

Fabian stoning and Willy deciding on what food to order.

Willy was still deciding of what to order.

And that's Bob, the genious JC guy.

"Hey Mama, I'm will be having my dinner outside and the guy beside me is too indecisive. Fuck him," said Bob.

"No vulgarities son."

Xin Long and Jusheng were getting restless.

Ta ma de! Where's my food?!


Yes, I'm being narcissistic again.

No comments:

Post a Comment