Ads

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Diva Behavior

"Ka ni na beh! You're late again! And you're late for 15 minutes! I don't like to wait for people!" shouted Sham.

That was two years ago.

Yes, many know me as the guy who will always be late for meetings. They make a point that they set the timing to meet an hour earlier for me. That's sickening! Come on, who's never late in their life before? Am I right to say that?

Then, I started to meet my friends on a much later timing that they've set.

2 hours! Melinda and Josh waited for me 2 Freaking hours but they didn't complain. I knew they were angry but I did not apologize.

"You're really a diva huh, Isaac? You can beat Mariah Carey hands down!"

And the ground breaking record I set was being late for 21 hours. And that was my meeting with Yahn.

Fuck you Isaac! Fuck you hard hard!

I'm just being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment