Ads

Saturday, August 26, 2006

AHM Run

My singlet was really soaked with water. I was drenched running in the pouring rain. Damn the weather.

I saw many cheating. I had the thoughts of doing so but I stand firm not to cheat. It's alright to run slow and end up not being the first few to finish rather than to cheat and feel guilty for the rest of my life.

And also I get to see alot of my friends there especially those from 3rd Division and the MRF.

"Run Isaac! Run! Don't be lazy!"

I run and stop and run and stop and run and stop. I'm just plain lazy.

I walked all the way when I was at the Benjamin Sheares' Bridge. The scenery is lovely. There's no way I'm going to run when I'm at the bridge.

How careless I was of leaving my handphone at home.

106 missed calls and 43 messages.

I apologize.

"Fuck you hard hard Isaac!"

No comments:

Post a Comment