Ads

Thursday, August 3, 2006

The Rock 'N' Roll Side Of Them

Upon hearing that my friends will be performing at the streets outside the Paragon buliding, I rushed down from Bugis.

"Benjamin and gang performing? This got to be kidding! I have to see for myself..."

By the time I reached, they had started performing. I did not know that Benjamin knows how to play the guitar. (Benjamin, is the one in light brown shirt)

He played well. The crowds grew.

And the singer is also my friend. Critics for his singing; he was shouting instead of singing! But the crowds were pleased. A few girls were dancing, with their hairs flying all over their face.

Teenage girls nowdays are so easy to please.

My company medic was there to support Benjamin too!

"Why are they standing and sitting outside, with the sun scrotching hot, burning their skins! Isn't it better here in the shades, protected against the sun and I still am able to see them performing..."

And my company medic kept on whining.

They're performing to help the hungry kids and homeless people and poor old men and women.

I'm proud of them.

Ah! I forgot to mention that Benjamin's single and he's looking for a girlfriend. If you're single and like him, DATE HIM. Ask me for his number ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment