Ads

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dearest M

You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Your eyes, green and electrifying, are those I would want to have. Your eyes are your beauty. With those eyes of yours, you can simply make them fall for you.

Look into them and they will stop and look at you back.

M, I apologize for asking you to accompany me yesterday. I felt bad. (Insert Laughters)

It's really hilarious to see Yahn and you debating on certain issues. I wasn't really participating in your conversations. I kept quiet and listened. Your answers were brilliant and you proved that you were quite intellectual even though you look like those typical fierce-looking and I-did-not-study-well-in-school type of person.

Those conversations just blow me away.

I like conversing with intellectual people. I don't deny that I could be rather dumb at times. Sometimes, people may find me cute being dumb and others irritated by it.

But I cant deny that I fall for my other half because of the mind-blowing conversations we had.

M, can you give me your eyes?

There are certain things that you said which I could not completely believe. I guess smart people often think their ass out of tough questions. But like I said, I'm not a total dumb guy. There are things that did not tally up.

Yahn could not detect them and even said I was stupid. (Insert laughters) Today, you told me all that was onced lies. I knew I was right.

M, you suck! (You know I'm kidding) By the way, you won't finish reading ALL my entries within a day so happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment