Ads

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Yahn's Birthday (He's Drunk, And Kinky)

It was crazy and wild. Abruptly, we were accompanied by Wan Cheng, Maman, Farang and er, - I forgotten his name. I went over to his house to meet him up first and be kiasu to be the first to wish him happy birthday.

Then we boarded the cab and told the driver that it was his birthday.

Yahn, "Since it's my birthday, got discount or not ah?"

We went to Tantric and Yahn got high.
Now let the photos do the talking.

At this point of time, everyone was high on alcohol except for me. I didn't drink. Previously, just half the glass of Long Island Tea can actually make me drunk. I was cautious of not to get drunk and high. The feeling of the aftermath suck big time.



It's either they were really drunk or my camera was tilted to the right. Why are they tilting their heads to the right?

I must take photo with her, man. She's cute and wacky!

No comments:

Post a Comment