Ads

Friday, March 9, 2007

What's Inside My Bag

Write an entry on your bag and what's inside and I will post that entry in my blog. It's fun. Then e-mail me your blog to my email at icyboy85@gmail.com or notify me via comment box.

I'm a guy, I don't carry alot of stuffs in my bag unless if I was a girl, then I would have to bring all those cosmetics and girly girl things.

Yes, I'm still carrying the Zinc bag. No time to buy a new one. My bag doesn't have to be from Hermes, Prada or Gucci as long as it is durable and has many compartments.

I will always bring colognes and deodorant with me. I'm starting to love 212 MEN cologne and deodorant. I bring along DKNY too. Not that I'm bad smelling or reek of bad adour but it is always nice to smell good.

My contact lenses; blue and green are from FreshKon. I don't wear them daily because it is a hassle to take them out. I bring along the contact lense solution and my eyedrop.

The far left item is my mouth ulcer solution. In case, if I kiss or eat heaty stuff and ulcer starts to develop in my mouth, that is what its for.

BreathSpray; No I don't have bad breath. Like I say it's always good to be nice smelling. When I kiss, my other half would want more kisses from me.

Small black book; I am very forgetful sometimes so I decided to bring a small book with me to jot down appointments and important notes.

I have alot of vouchers; Swensens, Bonafides etc. Not too sure when to use them.

No male artistes has make me go gaa-gaa over their songs or voices. Though, I thought Lindsay Lohan has a very bad reputation, that doesn't make me not want to listen to her songs. Her vocals can still be improved. This CD of hers, Confession of a broken heart has sentimental values.

Carrie Underwood has always been my favorite after Kelly Clarkson. Katherine McPhee sucks.

If by now, you still don't know Jewel Kilcher is my favorite singer, you can go to hell.


This small bag contains my toiletries.

Shampoos, soaps, revitalisers, condoms, lubricants and mirror.

I carry two wallets; one from Bilabong and the other from from Jean Paul Gaultier.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.3.07

    still like alot of things in your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9.3.07

    I prefer Adidas Deodorant, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9.3.07

    I caarry cosmetics. And what you mean by girl girl things huh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9.3.07

    Creative entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9.3.07

    goodness! zinc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear your favorite artist is Jewel Kilcher. Mine is too.

    The World Jewel Forum
    www . JewelForum . com

    ReplyDelete