Ads

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Airport Internet Lag

Wow, I'm like at the airport, killing time by surfing the internet which is super slow. I can masturbate twice already.

What a shitload of rubbish. Stupid internet. I can't even logged on to my MSN. Curses. Oh weel, the day has come. Here I am at the airport leaving for another country. I'm so going to miss Singapore but hey, I'll be back in a month's time.

Miss me ya.

Damn, I'll be missing loads of actions from Bryanboy's and Carlos's blogs. Just love reading their blog. I may say that they are two wacky monkeys and I meant it in a good way.

This is so cheesy. I'm like drinking ice lemon tea and reading some stuffs from the internet. I guess this is the only way to kill time.

In a few hours time, I will be in a foreign country.

Bad news is I can't masturbate for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment