Ads

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Showdown Between The Cousins 'N' The Bitches

I swear I could just ejaculate right away. The suspense was so great, I couldn't even breathe properly. I watched the Amazing Race and the last two competitors to get to the mat before one get eliminated were Rob and Amber; the liar and the bitch and Charla and Mirna; the determined girl and attorney.

I was like, "Liars and bitches go to hell!"

May God be helpful to the good ones and let the good ones prevail.

Trying to offer advice to her cousin, Charla spoke to Mirna in a language foreign to Rob. When Rob said Charla couldn't do that, Mirna fired back, "Shut the hell up. I said pray to our deceased grandmother to help us. You wouldn't have a clue what that means." Maybe their grandmother came through in the clutch, because Mirna found her letter before Rob and shouted, "Bye, bye baby! See you! Wouldn't want to be you!" For good measure, they addressed Amber as a "lying bitch."


In the end, my favorite team, Charla and Mirna got to the mat at 7th place.

Sorry, spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment