Ads

Monday, March 5, 2007

My 5th Month Celebration

My other half has this idea of having a fiery evening with me. I thought it was great sex but then I realize that my other half wanted to bring me to The Manhattan Fish Market; a fabulous restaurant. Nevertheless, the food there was delicious.

It was a surprise for me. The Manhattan is located at The Central above Clarke Quay MRT station. The food may be expensive but they are worth eating.

My other half amde a card for me. Sweet.

Other half, "My card leh?"

Er...

I ordered Milkshake filled with caramel and nuts and chocolate. It's 6.90. Darn, if my hands were out of this photo, it will be a great photo.

My other half ordered Seafood Platter for two which cost us 25 dollars. And there on the menu, they wrote, "Warning, only for sharing."


A great feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment