Ads

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March Surprise

The 1st surprise,
"SweetLove Sweetcorn"

My other half made sweet corns for me.
My honey's finger was burnt doing the sweet corns.

2nd surprise,

" Night of Fantasy SKY HIGH "

My honey saw from the TV that there was a EURO FUN FAIR held at Hougang and so my honey decided to bring me there and enjoy a fun filled night at the EURO funfair. The admission fee was $2.00. It was a memorable night for both of US because there was endless fun.

The entrance & the admission tickets:

The token checkpoint and and the tokens we bought(about S$20) :


The fun rides inside:

I wanted so very much to ride the Euro Wheel but my other half wanted more thrills. Riding the Euro Wheel was child's play.
The roller coaster wasn't that much of a thrill either.
The merry-go-round which was suitable for kids.
I told my other half I would not want to ride anything that spins because later I'll get a headache.
No for me. It spins.
Suitable for kids.

Many of the rides were only for kids. The thrills were zilch. My other half wanted something more fun, more thrilling, more adrenaline rush. I was like, "What!"

But looking at the merry-go-round make me want to be a small boy again. I miss being young and naughty.

The fun stalls:

I was so tempted to try the stalls. Look at their prizes. I want that teddy bear and winnie the pooh!


I should have tried my luck. Maybe I could win.

Look at the house of Horror and the GHOST!!!!:


The big windmill


Our fav rides(VORTEX):

Actually it was my other half's favorite ride. I told my other half umpteen times that I was afraid of heights. But since we were already there, might as well take the ride.

If you were there at the fair, I guessed you would be laughing your heads of at me. Practically, I was screaming the whole way. It was fucking adrenaline rush for me. It was like 10 storeys high and it turns 360 degrees.

If you were standing 1k.m away from me, I believed you would have still hear me shouting.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment