Ads

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Greatest Gifts

Yesterday, I had a busy day. From rushing to different places to finding a pair of beautiful rings to getting the nicest-smelling perfume. I went to four different places.

I had to make a visit at Arab Street to buy dinner for my other half. I bought the famous Arab Street Murtabak. Absolutely delicious. Service; good. Efficiency; fabulous. I alighted from the cab and like in 2 minutes after ordering, my murtabak was ready, still piping hot.

How amazing was that?

Then I boarded the same cab and sped to Millenia Walk to buy rings. It was 9 and I feared for the worst; the shop closed. I told the driver to wait for me while I buy the rings. I ran like one mad man to this shop name Moshi Moshi but it was already close, technically.

The shutters were halfway closed and I saw the sales assistant counting money. I knocked on the shutter and asked her if I could still buy the rings.

She stared at me and asked me to go away. What the fuck?

That was really rude of her. She could have said in a nice manner, "I'm sorry, sir. We're closed."

Then I rushed to the 2nd destination; the perfume shop which is located at Millenia Walk too.


I bought the nicest-smelling perfume there ever is.

With much probing and questioning, my other half knew the perfume's price. It's ranging from 100 - 150 dollars.

Then I boarded the cab again and told the driver to get me to Suntec City. and that's where I bought my rings.


Thankfully, the shop wasn't closed yet. Muahaha!

The sales assistant was really nice; from having to tell me which rings were nice to being patient with me. But she always make really really funny expressions on her face.

The rings; 130 - 200 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment