Ads

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Greatest Satisfaction

I like to win and if I don't I get real mad and the next time round you compete with me, I'll make sure I win. I feel great and it satistfy my hunger of wanting to win. I know I may sound childish to most but that's my character.

I've been conquering all the PhotoFinder machines at the arcade and I can only be satisfied if I can write my name down after each game which mean to win and get the top 3 placings. Suntec City, Tiong Bahru Plaza, and Bugis.

I'm a go-getter too. What I think and see is nice, I'll have it.
I went to Bugis to play arcade and what caught my eyes were the soft toy machine. You know, those you have to use the mechanic hands to get the toys etc.

I saw Stitch soft toy and was really tempted to get it.

With just three thrice which was 3 dollars, I managed to get what I want; Stitch soft toy.

Then the arcade personnel placed another in the machine. I was tempted again. I tried like 9 to 12 times but all were near miss.

Now I get it. If luck is on your side and it decided to let you win, do not try to get luck on your side again for the second time. Luck will only come when you do not wish for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment