Ads

Monday, March 5, 2007

Tanjong Pagar Treat

I've been to this place to eat several times with my friends. So I thought, since it was a great place to eat with delicious food, Indian food to be precise, I thought why not come here again. The last time I ate at Mohamed Rifai Restaurant was like a few years back.

I was glad that it was still around.

Did I see my head there...

It's 24 hours so after your clubbing thingy, you can pop by and take your supper here.

Look at the sunny side up. My god, it was nicely done. I tell you, I wouldn't have made them that nice.

We ordered so much food from Nasi Goreng to Mee Goreng to mutton curry to popodum.

I was one Satisfied customer.

From Outram Park North East Line exit, make a right turn and just keep on walking till you see an overhead bridge. Still, just keep on walking till you see alot of shophouse. There then you will find the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment