Ads

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I Pronounce Today THE Bad Luck Day

I announced today my bad luck day! I was like, "Oh my god, what's happening to me?" I got cranky and started to get angry over small matters.

In the morning, I had to go for my SOC test. Even before the test, I had to run up and down from the ground floor to the top floor, - 5th floor-, to get certain stuffs that I forgot to take for the test. I was shagged out. And to make things worst, I had IPPT the previous day. MY right arm which was already so strained even before my IPPT test became more strained.

I feared for the worst. I know I will not be able to pass the SOC test because the last time I did those trainings for SOC was like a year ago. I told myself to do my best and not to fall out so readily. Even if I fail, I know I did not fall out and that would be the greatest achievement ever.

I was so in a rush, I could not find my 11B so I decided to use my camp pass as a replacement. After assembling at the parade square and seeing that the buses had arrived, I got up only to get hit by Kee Heng's rifle's butt.

Fuck, it hurt alot!

I dismissed these small bad luck.

I was like so overconfident that I can make it, knowing that I was the 2nd placing in running the first leg of the race but I slowed down when I was approaching the obstacles.

As I thought, due to my sprained right arm, I couldn't even lift myself up and hold grip of the bar. I tried a few times before giving up.

And then there was other obstacles and the run. I nearly gave up but with the encouragement from the O.C and someone from Support company, I got the final energy boost to get me to the ending point.

Nauseous. Want to puke. Save me.

Then, when I came back to camp, I discovered I lost something valuable that was actually a contraband item. I was half-hearted to tell the sergeants since it's a contraband item and it was not of any importance to me.

But, what the heck. My other friends who lost their stuffs already filed reports which means I was also implicated. I was recalled to the office to write a statement of why I brought in the ontraband item and how it got lost.

Damn, if I could turn back time, I would keep it a hush.

From having small tiffs with my platoonmates, to getting to run errands all day, to spraining my right arm even more during area-cleaning, to fearing what kind of punishment that will be given to me, to having lost my combination lock and replacing it with a new one.
Gosh, it was one heck of a day.

Then, even when I was out of camp, I wasn't spared. I dropped my wallet in the train but thankfully, a kind-hearted lady informed me which later I managed to retrieve before alighting.

I thank you so much.

Did I wake up at the wrong side of the bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment