Ads

Saturday, March 3, 2007

A Birthday Greeting To Yahn

I would like to wish my best buddy, Yahn, happy birthday. One year older, girl. I've known him for three years and he has been lamenting that I have not yet given him any presents yet which is quite true.

Aiyah, you know what? I took the time to surprise him before the strike of midnight and I was the first person to wish him happy birthday. Good leh? Where can find this kind of friend?

Evil twin, "Issac, you very shameless leh!"

It was a great start to his birthday. We spent the night at Tantrics, drinking and making him drunk so that he would feel high and get a birthday fuck.

In any case, of which, I do not want to be involved.

Afterwards, we met up with Maman, Yahn's ardent blog reader.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YAHN!

I swear photos will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment