Ads

Friday, June 17, 2005

What?

Oh, come on! Shut up! My photobucket bandwidth exceeded again? I should have heeded Zhi Yang's advice by uploading my pictures at Hello.com.

Damn!

Not to worry. Pictures of my birthday chalet will be posted up real soon, I promise. As for today, I am going to download the Hello program and upload my pictures there.

I am so tired after the Sentosa trip with my friends and meeting Zeke afterward at Cineleisure with my only wet boxers and shorts and tee-shirts and then proceeding to Plaza Singapura for a movie (Ghost Train) with my parents and sister.

What a day.

Practically, Dallas was bombarded with a not-so good news yesterday night and we had to accompany him on the phone throughout the night as he was feeling depressed.

I have eye bags already. I need to recuperate my lost energy. I need to rejuvenate myself.

Ah! Let me do this quiz first...


Congratulations Shah Rizal Isaac, you are...




mr brown of
www.mrbrown.com


Like that ad for Toys 'R Us, you are that kid who doesn't want to grow up. Except you do. And now you're just a big overgrown kid who doesn't want grow up. You have a warped yet addictive sense of humour. It takes skills to poke fun at serious things and you have no problems doing that. Your peers look up to you and yet you're humble about everything. You are an infantile.



Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?


Dead,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment