Ads

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Avril's Concert, Pulau Ubin And Me!

While deleting all the unnecessary files and folders from my laptop, I came across certain pictures that I took a few months back and pondered why did I know see them and post on my blog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I came across a rude receptionist while purchasing the pair of tickets from sistic at Millenia Walk. As a customer, should I have no rights to ask as many questions to regards of the concert?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went for the Avril Lavigne's Bonez tour concert. Since it was my other half's birthday, the tickets were on me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wanted to buy the front seats but all of them were snapped up so we had to go for the second best seats. It was pretty close to the stage though. It was $154 for both tickets but I didn't really mind forking out for my other half's birthday.

Avril Lavigne was however late for an hour but we soon dismissed her fault for the flawless performance she performed.

As I mentioned on my previous entry, my handphone memory card is corrupted. Thus, all the pictures I taken for the past one week are gone!

Yesterday, Roy, Dallas, Ashton and I went to Pulau Ubin and had lots of fun there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

However, the pictures that I took are all gone. these were the two remaining pictures that I'd saved under my phone memory.

And a few pictures of me taken when I was in school.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like my hair style. It's so beckham-ish!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment