Ads

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Birthday Chalet; Boys Night Out (Part 3)

Warning! I look super ugly as I did not comb my hair!

At night, Zeke arrived but however I had neglected him as I was busy defending myself against those people who loved to see me get dirty and wet! My shield was however an umbrella and it was not of any help.

Those who stayed were Roy, Dallas, Ashton, Zeke, Gregory and I.



Late into the night, we got slightly hungry, and my other half reminded me of the instant milo and coffee I was supposed to bring. (But had unfortunately forgotten to)

Hence, I was forced to make my way to the local Cheers, tagging along were my other half, Zeke and Greg. Walking into Cheers, a bright bell rang vigorously, indicating our lively entrance into the otherwise quiet Cheers.

Among chitchat, we gathered various resources (my other half demanded me to buy an ice cream vodka) and headed towards McDonalds, which was seemingly open twenty four hours. We ordered a large amount of nuggets and french fries, before proceeding back to the chalet.

Finally, at around twelve, my other half opened the freezer and took out a throughly-frozen cake.

It was my other half's birthday cake to me. A chocolate brownie cake that costed quite an amount. Slicing the solid cake with the given plastic fork, I noticed it broke into two and in the end, I had to utilize a stainless steel knife.

Alas, we got to eat the cake!

We created quite a mess on the floor so Dallas decided to take things into his own hands.


He decided to employ himself as a maid for that particular hour.

Me: Go clean the floors, Dallas!

Dallas: Yes, Sir. Do I get money, Sir?

Me: No, you employed yourself. So me no give you money!And you missed quite a few spots!

He started to rebel, "I quit!"

He chucked the wet towels aside and ran to one corner of the room. Then he started to mumble and chuckle to himself. The words that he kept saying was, "I look sexy with my lips pouted. Yeahhh!"

He was not his usual self. Seconds later, he took off his pants. We were shocked.

The others thought this would be the perfect time to take advantage of him. They cornered him and wrapped him in a blanket.


...

...

45 minutes later...


It was all over for him. He was no longer a virgin. He shamed. He's lying naked on the floor.

But then again, we heard him snored and realize he was asleep. He must be really really tired.


Dallas: (looks up and prayed) Oh lord, save me! Save my soul! Save... Oh what the heck. This ain't fun! Let's have a game of...


MONOPOLY! MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

The game started off well for Dallas but soon after, he started losing big time. He was getting bored. Everyone except for him had a great time.


Minutes later, we decided to switch games.. Happy he was when he heard that.

We played Uno, then heart attack. We will have four cards in our hands but however we must exchange the cards that we do not want with another players till you get the same four cards, e.g. 6, 6, 6 and 6.

When you already have the same cards, immediately shout like a crazy man, "Heart Attack!" You will have to put one of your hands below, followed by the rest of the other players' both hands.


When you are ready, then strike!


Time ticked hastily and soon we realized that it was already five in the morning. We were getting listless so we decided to stop playing.What we needed was ample of rest but later, a pillow fight was initiated by Dallas.

Dallas went berserk again. He was battling it out with Ashton!


However, I decided to hide under the blanket, hoping that they would not notice me!


And it works!

The sun began to rise. We were getting lethargic. Not long, all of us fell asleep. I had a great time with my closest friends.

Signing Off...

No comments:

Post a Comment