Ads

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Excerpts For the Hamilton Stay

Excerpts from http://freezinheart.blogspot.com;

Fustrated he turned around and smashed then hair dryer over Issac's face, thus a struggle occurred and making both of them getting tangled by the wire, rendering both immobile.

I continued running till i was a safe distance from the hotel. From my spot, I could see boiling soup pouring out of the hotel windows, rest in peace Dallas, your bravery would be commended.

Excerpts from http://flangevalve.blogspot.com;

Hotel Hamilton, a classy-named hotel with seemingly quaint settings and squashed between buildings set on an urban landscape complete with impatient car honkers and uncivilised civilians.

Who knew that several horrific horrors awaited within?

There was an utter absence of toilet rolls - you had to request for them from the reception. Hawker centres were devoided, empty and difficult to locate whilst the nearest POSB machine was a fifteen minute walk away. And I'm sure the goverment will wring my scrawny neck if they catch even a whiff of the last sentence in the first paragraph. (Or maybe they'll just exile me off Singapore)


Matters certainly did not improve after receiving a call from my obese Father. "I don't care if it's a chalet, barbecue or whatsoever. In any case, be home before ten thirty."

Perhaps I should explain why I've a sudden interest in Hotel Hamilton.

A few days ago, my other half and several others had agreed to book a hotel room to stay overnight in and simply party our butts off. For the perverts, this was not an orgy.


Excerpts from
http://titanically.blogspot.com;

We booked in at 4pm yesterday & enjoyed the day! Firstly, only me, Sher, Rizal & Roy met up. Then, at about 8.30pm, Zeke came to join in the extravagance~!

When we left the hotel for dinner (except for Zeke), i received a last-minute note - Eugene is coming...

My face blackened as i stared intently on Rizal...

Zeke shouted, 'No~!', 'Can i go back now!?"

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment