Ads

Thursday, June 9, 2005

The Ultimate Kiss

We could not resist each other's charms. I placed my hand on the back of Roy's head and gently brought it forward to my face. We were ready to kiss.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: I am going to tongue you too, baby!

Roy: Bring it on!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No!!!!!!!! shouted Zeke.

He was so upset at the sight of us kissing that he sat at one corner and began to cry.


Zeke: How can you do this to me, Roy?!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Abruptly, he got up and ran away from us. He ran past a huge crowd and slide his way down the travellator.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Zeke reminensced the past.

He remembered the good times he had spent with Roy.

The time when Roy slept on his shoulder...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The time when Zeke said I love you to Roy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The time when Roy decided to kill Zeke for not having sex with him...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The time when Zeke sat on Roy and Roy licking his neck...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I shall eliminate Zeke! There is only room for 1 of us!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment