Ads

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sentosa Manifest

Pictures galore of us at Sentosa (Pahlawan Beach)



They tried to bury me in the sands.



I escaped their wrath but she did not. She was ultimately buried under the sands.



I was still traumatized over what happened to me minutes ago. I decided to turn to the dark side. I am the goggle villian. No superheroes can stop me now! Not even the incredibles! I will destroy every single living things on earth!



Showering himself with a tiny green spade. The sea water trickling down his body.



Enjoying the warm water, and striking a pose for my camera phone. Everything seems normal.
But least did we expect him to be cunning. He has planned to snatched away the green spade from Roy.



When things got out of hand, Roy and Ashton fought in the water. They tried to drown each other. But both were equally strong and expert swimmers. Dallas and I watched from afar.

Soon after, we saw Ashton struggling but he managed to get that tiny green spade from Roy. He reached out his hands to us, asking for help but we could do nothing about it as both of us are practically not good swimmers.

For more pictures of this event, please proceed to http://icyboy85special.multiply.com

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment