Ads

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Chi Ko Pek Uncle! (Perverted Uncle)

I swore if I ever come across such perverted people again, I will grab their arms and twists them around or use my fishing rod as my shield or thrust it to their face.

While I was enjoying listening to my Ayumi Hamasaki's music in the bus, an uncle around mid 40s sat next to me. He began to ask me questions like where I was from and what was I doing with the fishing rod that I was carrying with me.

I rolled my eyes and responded his questions with monotonous answers. He then made another approach to me by asking where I resides and what do I usually do during my freetime.

I was getting irritated but nevertheless, I answered him.

Seconds later, he stretched out his hand towards me and said, "Hi, I'm David."

I looked at him in bewilderment. What the heck was he trying to do, I thought. Of course, I shook his name and told him my name.

Then I took out my handphone from my pocket to message my friend for the outing we'd planned for the next day but that perverted uncle probed in to ask more questions.

He saw my background picture for my handphone (Ayumi Hamasaki) and asked if I was interested in J-Pop and anime. I reluctantly nodded my head.

I know some of you might find me stupid as I should not even have replied him in the first place. My bad.

Then, he started asking if I used bit torrent program to download anime and songs and even asked me whether I supported or was against piracy. How lame could it get.

He knew I was getting irritated but he refused to go away. He then went back to asking me where I usually fish and insisted that fishing at night would be much more better than in the morning or afternoon.

I was about to swing the fishing rod to him! Damn him! can't he stop talking and go away! Unfortunately, that was not the end. He wanted to exchange contact number with me so that if I ever go fishing again, he requested me to ask him along.

FAT HOPE!

The bus stop at it's terminal and I slowly progressed my way out of the bus. The bloody uncle pulled my bag and requested me to give my number to him again.

I said, "Let go or you'll be sorry!"

"Please... I won't SMS you." he said.

Then what for do you want my number? To have phonesex?!

In a strange twist of event, I shouted out loud like a crazy man and thrust my fishing rod to his hands. The bus driver and an old lady looked at us, terrified.

I grabbed my stuffs and alighted from the bus. I thought it was over.

He followed me all the way to the market but I managed to shake him off but using the other exit.

I'm so pissed.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment